Wednesday 20 June 2012

Johan Thornqvist


 

Johan Thornqvist-
Is a graphic artist who adds graphics based images to really photographic images. He draws in little cities and characters around lamp posts and even plants.
 

The two images here of a lemon plant, before and after. You can see the real image he used to draw on, and then added his little augment world. I think its really clever and I like the style of his work. I am very inspired by this artist and will use his style of art to create my own augment world.  











Using Adobe Photoshop CS3 I added a photograph that i found on google. The image i chose was off lily pads on a pond. I decided to draw a bridge on the leaves and also add a hammock from each flower. In the top left corner there is some object which i added in a ladder. Next i could add some little houses or more pathways to create an augmented world. I created this all computer based but I could also draw images, and scan them in to the computer and do it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment